We support people who are interested in accessing a direct payment in Cumbria, making sure that individuals have the information and guidance they need to organise their own support.
“Level of Support is fantastic, nothing is too much trouble” Joan, Whitehaven.
Services we offer:
- Advice and information from Independent Living Co-ordinators
- Support to recruit staff
- Employment Contracts
- Arranging Insurance
- Advice on employment matters
- Arranging training for staff
- Arranging DBS checks
- Payroll service
Our experienced Independent Living Co-ordinators are located across Cumbria and we are always on hand to support you.
About Direct Payments
Direct Payments are an option for Social Care service users in Cumbria, which aims to encourage greater independence by offering choice in the way services are arranged and more control over how services are provided. Direct Payments give eligible service users the option of receiving regular payments from Cumbria’s Adult Social Care or Children’s Services, which can be used to organise care services in the way that service users choose.
- Service Manager Lynn Craig 01946 822444 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Independent Living Co-ordinators:
- North, Kieron Park: 07956 633546 email@example.com
- West, Angela Woodburn: 01946 825550 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barrow, Debbie Hutchinson: 07787 436783 email@example.com
- South Lakes, Chris Thorpe: 07922 749414 firstname.lastname@example.org